Sunday, November 29, 2009

Wolverine and the X-Men Season 2 News


We all will see Deadpool in Wolverine And The X-Men Season 2. It will be on the air sometime in January 2010. At the very very end of Hulk Vs. Wolverine they showed Deadpool alive! So will see him in Season 2.

I thank Gambit and X-23 will be in season 2.
We will see Colossus again and his sister Magik.
I wish they can put Omega Red, Holocaust, Spider-Man, Venom and Onslaught.
At the end of season 1, they showed Apocalypse in the future.
That's all I can find.
You all can download the first season and Hulk vs. Wolverine to see whats going on.
Thank You.

2 comments:

  1. Where can I get these things?! What network are they on?! I didn't even know that there was a new X-Men cartoon! Damn, I'm missing out... x.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, there is a place that my dad and I go to download a lot of stuff.
    Its called bitComet.com
    In marvel.com they showed The New X-men cartoon on there too, but theres olny 12ep.
    I'll give you some more info late.

    ReplyDelete