Sunday, November 1, 2009

Last Night

Last night Hymie was doing noting but playing video games.
I was handing out candy for these Iduho kids.
They got scared and ran to their daddy or their momma.
Four Teenage girls liked my mask and called me sexy.
As for my baby bother Leo, he just slept, ate and slept again.


Looks like a ghost egg.
Inside of it, there is this a ball.

This one wanted to kill its self.

BBBBOOOO!!

I like this one.Spider-Man 4 2011 May 6.
The Lizard will be in the movie.
As for Carnage and Venom, no clue.

3 comments:

  1. The baby is absolutely adorable! And the pumpkins look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey MAX!!!
    I was playing LEFT 4 DEAD with the sound on full blast. I don't need to flirt with hillbilly trash at the door-that's your job now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Carnage is going to be in Spider-man 4 or Venom movie.

    ReplyDelete