Saturday, December 25, 2010

On the 25th day of Christmas "What will Happen in 2011?"

I don't know what the hell is going to happen in 2011 for me. Maybe my dad will stop being so god damn crazy this year or maybe he'll be nicer....I think. I made some videos of Deadpool kicking ass and other stuff I never get the time to do any of it. I think I'll put them on YouTube or something. Maybe one of my will cats will die, I have them for a very long time when I was a small sack of shit. I'll make Maximum Sumii Comics again if my dad is not on the computer that much like aways.
Black Dynamite: is one of the best cats I have ever had. She was never a asshole to me just like the other cats and she always meow at me.
Rei: was really cool to me all the time and always like my stuff I did.
This guy: well, he is one of my friends at school and hes funny too.
Jimmy Sumii my Dad:...........just a funny person.
Deadpool: is always in my blog and he always well.
Leo my brother: he just in my life.
Merry X-mas and a Same New year!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really excited for 2011! Thank you for putting a picture of me in your photo array, that really means a lot! <3 I hope your Christmas was a good one, too! <3 <3 <3

    +Rei+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Xmas & Happy New Years, Max!

    ReplyDelete